Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sanctified, Set Apart... the Next Generation

DSC_0490

To Danielle (a close family friend and special young woman to me) on your 19th Birthday...

This landmark year encompasses your transition from the teen years into your twenties. While I will always have memories of our first meeting - you as an energetic and tenacious ten year old, the young woman you have become over these past ten years is most remarkable.

I marvel at your strength to make difficult yet God-pleasing choices in the current culture. I pray for your continued strength, Danielle, as the years ahead continue to require more of the same -strength, as well as wisdom, discernment and grace.

Remember He is the potter, you are the clay. As you cross into this next decade of your life, may the Lord continue the good work He has begun in you.

All my love and grace,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

So ... how about you?